500gm Glutinous rice
1cup Sweet corn
220gm Granulated sugar
250ml Coconut milk
- Rinse and soak glutinous rice for 4hoursor over night; drain and set aside.
- Put glutinous rice into steam tray, steam over high heat for about 30minutes or till cooked.
- In a pan, heat coconut milk and sugar over low heat till sugar completely dissolve.
- Add sticky rice and sweet corn in and keep stir fry till sticky.
- Transfer the sticky rice to plate and flatten it.
中式點心 Oriental dessert: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=59
403 total views, 1 views today