500g glutinous rice flour
250g brown sugar
200ml coconut milk
180g Red dates paste
60g Red dates
- Place red dates with 1 cup of water into a double-boiler jar.
- Place in the steamer to double-boil for 30minutes. Remove from heat and blend well.
- Add sugar, water and coconut milk in pot, cook over low heat till sugar disolve.
- In a big bowl mix well glutinous rice flour, pour in coconut milk mixture and mix well.
- Run the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Add in red dates paste and stir well.
- Brush the mould with some cooking oil.
- Transfer batter into case, set in steamer and steam over high heat for 1.5hours.
中式點心 Oriental dessert: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=59
780 total views, 1 views today