低筋面粉 120 克
蛋 2 个
120g Low gluten flour
100g Unsalted Butter, softened
90g Granulated sugar
1tsp Baking soda
150g Mixed dried fruits
20g Desiccated coconut
50ml Red wine
- Soak dried fruits in red wine for 3 days. Drain and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add egg, beat till smooth.
- Sift in flour and baking soda until well combined.
- Stir in dried fruits and desiccated coconut, mix well to form batter.
- Spoon batter into case and bake in pre-heated oven at 180℃ for 25-30
1,252 total views, 1 views today