800g Minced pork
2 pack “Kau” traditional herbal broth
50ml Soy sauce
100ml Cooking wine
5tbsp Fried garlic
1. In a pot, bring water to boil. Add in “Kau” traditional herbal broth pack.
2. Bring pot to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30minutes.
3. Heat oil in pan, add in minced pork and stir well.
4. Add in soy sauce, pepper, cooking wine and fried garlic, stir well.
5. Pour in sbak kut teh soup.
6. Bring stew to a boil over medium heat, reduce to medium lower heat and continue simmer for 30 minutes.
料理& 調味包 Pre-mix & Seasoning Packets: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=103
中華料理 Oriental cuisine：http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=57
2,192 total views, 1 views today