木瓜 1/ 2個
50g Tapioca pear/ sago
200ml Coconut milk
200ml Fresh milk
- 1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the tapioca pearls in, turn to lower heat and continue cook for 15minutes. Give it a stir to prevent clumping.
- Continue to cook until the tapioca pearls are translucent and the liquid becomes mucilaginous. Turn off the heat and let is sit for 5minutes.
- Drain the tapioca in a sieve and rinse under cold water until it is clear.
- 4. Add coconut milk, milk and sugar into pot, cook sugar completely dissolve, set aside.
- Mix coconut milk, tapioca pearls and papaya, and ready to serve.
甜點 Dessert: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=89
1,089 total views, 1 views today