10 Tomatoes (removed skin)
3 Bay leaves
5tbsp Tomatoes sauce
Half bottle Red wine
Taipan Chicken herbs & spices mix
1. Rub the beef with 1tbsp Taipan Chicken herbs & spices mix and marinated for 10minutes.
2. Heat oil in pan, brown beef well on all sides. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in pan, sauté onion and carrots. Transfer to pot.
4. Place the tomatoes and beef into the pot, cover with lid and simmer with low heat for 20minutes.
5. Add tomatoes sauce, bay leaves and 3tbsp Taipan Chicken herbs & spices mix in.
6. Pour red wine in, cover with lid and conitnue simmer for 1 hour or till beef turn tender.
西式料理 Western cuisine: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=58
料理& 調味包 Pre-mix & Seasoning Packets: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=103
3,020 total views, 2 views today