Lingham’s 辣椒醬 1/2杯
番茄醬 1/2 杯
900g Chicken breasts
1/2cup Lingham’s chili sauce
1/2cup Tomato sauce
1/4cup Apple cider vinegar
1/4tsp Black pepper
1Tbsp Whole grain mustard
1. Mix together all the seasoning to make sauce.
2. Put chicken in slow cooker.
3. Pour in sauce and cover the chicken. Cook on high heat for 1 hour and continue cook on low heat for 2 hours more.
4. Remove the chicken and shred the chicken aprt with two folks.
5. Put the sauce in frying pan and simmer over medium heat until the sauce reduced by half.
6. Mix the shredded chicken with the sauce.
西式料理 Western cuisine: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=58
早餐、三明治 Breakfast, sandwich: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=86
3,347 total views, 1 views today