低筋面粉 200 克
洋蔥 半顆 （切絲）
200g Low gluten flour
60g Unsalted Butter, softened
85g Coconut milk
5g Baking powder
1tsp Curry powder
1. Heat oil in pan, sauté onion until fragrant, and set aside.
2. In a big bowl, add in flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and durry powder. Add the butter, and then rub in with your fingers until the mix looks like fine crumbs.
3. Stir in coconut milk.
4. Stir in onion to form dough.
5. Dredge the dough and your hands with a little more flour, then fold the dough over.
6. Cut the dough into equal size. Brush the top with coconut milk.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven at 190℃ for 15-20minutes.
3,926 total views, 1 views today