100g Corn flour
200ml Coconut milk
Ground black sesame
1. In a big bowl, mix together corn flour with 300ml milk, stir well.
2. In a pot, add in milk, coconut milk and sugar. Cook over low heat till sugar dissolve.
3. Pour corn flour mixture in and stir well.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture turn to thickens.
5. Spread cling film over the mould.
6. Spoon batter into mould; allow cooling then putting into the refrigerator to set.
7. Cut the cake into bite size, and coated with ground peanut or black sesame.
甜點 Dessert: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=89
3,583 total views, 4 views today