500gm Glutinous rice
5pcs Pandan leaves
220gm Granulated sugar
250ml Coconut milk
1. Rinse and soak glutinous rice for 4hoursor over night; drain and set aside.
2. Put glutinous rice and pandan leaves into steam tray, steam over high heat for about 30minutes or till cooked. Remove the pandan leaves.
3. In a pan, heat coconut milk, sugar and red colouring over low heat till sugar completely dissolve.
4. Add sticky rice in and keep stir fry till sticky.
5. Transfer the sticky rice to plate and flatten it.
中式點心 Oriental dessert: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=59
10,935 total views, 1 views today