100g Tapioca pear/ sago
200ml Coconut milk
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the tapioca pearls in, turn to lower heat and continue cook for 15minutes. Give it a stir to prevent clumping.
2. Continue to cook until the tapioca pearls are translucent and the liquid becomes mucilaginous. Turn off the heat and let is sit for 5minutes.
3. Drain the tapioca in a sieve and rinse under cold water until it is clear.
4. Add coconut milk, sugar and salt in, stir well.
5. Transfer the mixture into glass and refrigerate for 30minutes.
6. Put mango in blender and blend well.
7. Transfer the mango puree into glass, and refrigerate for 10minutes.
甜點 Dessert: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=89
4,520 total views, 2 views today