100g Smoked duck
1 Dried chili
1tbsp Sweet corn
5 Sweet basil
45g Green curry paste
180ml Coconut milk
1tbsp Fish sauce
1. Heat oil in pan, place smoked duck in. Brown well then removes to a plate.
2. In a large pot of water, add salt and bring water to a boil. Then cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat oil in pan, sauté green curry paste until fragrant.
4. Add coconut milk and water, bring to boil.
5. Add in sweet corn and dried chilis.
6. Seasons with fish sauce and sugar.
7. Add in pasta and stir well. Granish with sweet basil.
泰式料理 Thai cuisine：http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=69
意式料理 Italian cuisine: http://squallcuisine.com/?cat=114
3,278 total views, 2 views today