木薯粉 30 克
蛋 1 个
30g Tapioca flour
100g Glutinous rice flour
40g Unsalted Butter, melted
2tsp Granulated sugar
1/4 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
20g Cheese powder
20g Shredded cheese
20g Coconut flakes
70ml Coconut milk
1. In a big bowl, mix together tapioca flour, glutinous rice flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cheese powder and coconut flakes, mix well.
2. Stir in melted butter and egg, mix well.
3. Stir in coconut milk and knead well to form dough.
4. Portion and shape dough into small ball.
5. Sprinkle with some coconut flakes.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 200℃ for 15-20minutes.
10,429 total views, 1 views today